My web design agency, Peacock Carter, is 10 years old today. There’s a more formal post over on Peacock Carter’s website, but here’s some reminiscing for the softer-at-heart.
In some ways, the time has flown by, but when I look back over the 10 years, both the company and myself have
10 years of clients
We’re a small web design agency, and we’ve pulled in some great clients you may have heard:
- Directgov (back in the days before Gov.UK was launched!)
- NHS Direct
- Business Link (again, back when it existed)
- the NHS (once again!)
- the International Life Sciences Institute
- City & Guilds
- University College Dublin
- the University of Edinburgh
Alongside the bigger names, we’ve had a lovely range of smaller clients, some of whom have grown with us; it’s always great to see the work we do make significant contributions to the success of our clients!
10 years of landmarks
- We started as the rather pompously-named Peacock, Carter & Associates. That didn’t last too long before we adopted the shorter “Peacock Carter”.
- We’ve moved around a little bit: starting in a bedroom in Durham, we moved in to offices in Gateshead a year afterwards. From there, we moved in to Newcastle upon Tyne near Central Station.
- Our time and money has done a lot of good around the North East, and wider UK. Causes include the fantastic Fairy Bricks and that stunning icon of the North East, Durham Cathedral