If you’re looking for a Magento consultant, you’ve found the experienced professional you need.
Officially known as Magento Commerce, there are two versions available; the free-to-download ‘Community’ edition and licensed Enterprise Edition, with increasingly numerous features and support available. Magento, however, has a steep learning curve initially, which is where I’m able to help you with Magento consultancy as well as Magento training courses for administrators and developers at any level of competence.
Flexible Magento consultant
As a seasoned and passionate Magento consultant, I can help you to make the most of the popular ecommerce platform. Previous Magento projects for clients around the world have included:
- customising Magento’s features by developing your store’s custom functionality
- building custom, responsive Magento themes from scratch, or provided artwork
- deciding if Magento is the best platform for your needs
- Magento Enterprise and Magento Community training courses
- advice on optimising your Magento store for search engines
- conversion rate optimisation advice to maximise the visitors on your store
- speeding your Magento store up to improve visitor experience and search engine ranking
I’m author of the Magento Theme Development, Magento Responsive Theme Design, Magento 1.3 Themes Design and Magento 1.4 Themes Design books, and have consulted with companies large and small on Magento. I have a range of ecommerce software experience, too, including WooCommerce and Drupal Commerce, so can apply a wider knowledge of ecommerce for your project.
As an experienced web designer and frontend web developer, I am familiar with both Magento Enterprise and Magento Community editions with turnover of anything from thousands to multi-million pounds, and work with a team of Magento experts for development, hosting and optimisation for larger projects.