MediaWiki consultants can help you to ensure you get the most from your wiki, whatever its purpose, advise on customising and improving MediaWiki for your own needs and even provide MediaWiki training courses to improve your knowledge and use of MediaWiki.
Typical MediaWiki consulting projects I have undertaken include:
- Advising on whether MediaWiki is the ideal platform for your project
- Customising the design and functionality of MediaWiki, including designing and building responsive MediaWiki skins
- Updating MediaWiki between versions to improve security and features available
- Ongoing maintenance for MediaWiki clients around the world
- MediaWiki training courses for wiki administrators
I’ve worked on many MediaWiki projects through Peacock Carter, with previous clients including Directgov, BusinessLink.gov.uk, NHS Choices and University College Dublin, with projects ranging from MediaWiki skin customisation to custom development of MediaWiki.
Previous MediaWiki consultancy clients including Central Milton Keynes Town Council and the University of Applied Sciences, Breda, in the Netherlands.
I’m currently working on a HTML5 skin for MediaWiki for release, which is used in prototype forms on some of our client projects.