If you’re looking for a WordPress consultant in the UK, you’re in the right place!
In addition to the skills of a web designer, a WordPress consultant can help you make the most of the platform, whatever your aims are. I’ve worked with clients large and small, and aim to deliver WordPress expertise in a professional, friendly and knowledgeable format to help you.
WordPress consultancy experience
WordPress is the world’s most popular content management system, and with good reason: it’s easy to use and has a huge library of free features you can plug-in to your website.
A WordPress consultant can help guide you in ensuring your WordPress is built to the highest standards possible, and keep your WordPress website secure, as well as designing and building your WordPress website for you.
My team and I at Peacock Carter have 8+ years of experience in WordPress, including:
- Building new content managed websites from scratch
- Designing responsive, mobile-friendly themes for WordPress
- Advising clients with existing WordPress websites on search engine best practice
- Integration of the WooCommerce plugin for ecommerce
- Running security audits on WordPress websites
- Running WordPress training courses for clients around the UK, to help them make the most of their new website. We can also offer WordPress courses for end users and developers around the world on request.
- Undertaking WordPress training for web developers, to help web designers get familiar with theming for WordPress
We’re avid users of WordPress, and speak at WordPress and other web design events such as WordPress North East (which we help to organise), so you can be sure of reliable advice and support supported by years of built-up knowledge.
Hire me as a WordPress consultant
So, whether you have a website you would like building, SEO advice, a training course or if you’re in need of our WordPress expertise for something more complex, please contact me.